Feeling 22

Hello blog! I am alive! Really sorry for being MIA for life is just too busy!

I promise to blog more this March. Expect at least a couple of reviews on my favorite beauty products and some Instagram photos from my exciting life. Oooh and that long overdue blog post on hostels aka Singapore on a tight budget! Oh and that Boracay on a budget blog post as well. Yep I suck with this blog thing!


Top 5 things I'm loving now:

This song & video by Taylor Swift!

I mean, who hates being 22 and dancing and having a blast? No one!



This song & video by Passion Pit! 

Sophia Bush will always be one of my favorite girls in the world. She is extra adorable in this super cute video for Passion Pit's Carried Away. Reminiscent of 500 Days of Summer, yes? :D



This lola's style. 

You will find a lot of interesting things when commuting, and interesting outfits are one of them. I commend lola for her print on print endeavor. Not everyone can pull this off.



This no rice diet (only on weekdays!) I'm on!

After hitting a very depressing 62 kilos (137 pounds) post-SG, I have took to heart Life's diet of not eating rice!





The good news is that I'm down to 59 kilos after 3 weeks! I still eat rice on weekends, during breakfast and/or lunch but that's it! Also, I'm sort of into DIY yoga right now. It's a lot of fun! I use the workout trainer app for iOS. Goal is to reach 50 kilos by summer. Hahahahaha WISH ME LUCK.

This new breakfast place called Early Bird Breakfast Club!

I am in love with this new all day breakfast place! A bit expensive though but it's worth the trip to BGC! Located right below URBN.





There you have it. This week's TOP FIVE! Do you have any recos for me? Be it food, make-up, clothes, activities, etc. Do comment and I promise to try them out!

Comments

Popular Posts