My Diet Diva Adventure!

I now weight DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN one hundred and thirty eight pounds. That's almost a hundred and forty pounds of regret, failure, and defeat. So many metaphors, I know. I really can't believe how fast it took me to gain 40 pounds. If you must know, I used to weight 95-98 pounds, back when I was still in college which was not that too long ago.

JUST LOOK AT THAT

I was also a very ugly girl with a signature duck face. Gross. 

And this is me now.

SO FAT OMG
I wouldn't want to go back to 95 pounds though because that means I'll be too thin for my own good. A good 105 pounds is what I'm after. Unfortunately, I've tried everything from crash dieting to diet pills to working out and failing miserably. What I really need is a strict meal plan which is low in calories but is enough to keep me full. Also, me quitting rice is just out of the question. 

So color me amused when I found out that my friend Yasha lost 4 pounds in 4 days (OH MY GOD RIGHT) after enrolling in a diet delivery service called Diet Diva. I instantly messaged them and asked about their service. I got to talk to the owner, Kakki Teodoro, and I even got to know more about her newfound passion! 

Kakki: We just started this September because I wanted to embark on a healthy lifestyle--both weight-loss & maintenance (biggest is maintenance) yet I don't have enough time to prepare. I joined other Food Delivery services but was unsatisfied because 
1.) DIET DELIVERY PROGRAMS ARE SO EXPENSIVE 
2.) Some food choices in the delivery program are actually unhealthy 
3) They don't taste good and I always end up thinking "My mom cooks better" all the time.

LIGHTBULB MOMENT! 

Kakki: I decided to start my own DIET DELIVERY SERVICE with the help of my mom (Momma Diva), who recently retired and is an AMAZING cook.
Knowing the principles of calorie-counting & food guide given by nutritionist (to lower blood pressure & blood sugar, given to my mom this year when she was hospitalized ) as well as reliable online resources, we made our own meal plan and spread the word to our friends.

Kakki: Our first 10 clients of DIET DIVA all lost 2lbs to 6lbs--and the feedback was amazing. :) 
Since it's only our first month, DIET DIVA delivers to chosen areas of QC, ORTIGAS & MAKATI for FREE (a delivery charge to Makati will apply soon) :)

Kakki: Our 5-day meal plans (Monday-Friday) Include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Plus AM/PM Snack, all for a total of only 1200calories daily.
5-day Meal Plans are only P1,800. FREE DELIVERY TO QC (chosen areas), MAKATI, ORTIGAS. YES, SO AFFORDABLE RIGHT? That's just P360 a day for all your food. 

Kakki: Plus, they're delivered to you daily (between 5am & 6am), prepared fresh every day, and are delicious! Homemade recipes by my momma. :)  



Pictures from Yasha's Instagram! :D

Cheese & Wheat Bread, Boneless Bangus w/ Red Rice, Monggo & Tea.
Hard boiled egg, tuna sausages, adobo w/ red rice, pinakbet, & tea
Sardines w/ Red Rice, Lemon Chicken w/ Veggies, Macaroni Salad, a banana.
Breakfast: Scrambled Egg Whites, Lunch: Beef Caldereta, Merienda: an orange & tea, Dinner: Green Salad. 
So yummy, so affordable and so healthy!right? I will be starting my Diet Diva adventure next week along with my officemates. Wish us luck! 

Contact Diet Diva via their Facebook page or call/text them at 0917 807 3817!

Comments

Popular Posts