One Off The Bucket List!

Everyday I ask myself,
If I were to die today, would I be happy with what I've achieved? 
Not a lot of people would say yes. Given the very complicated circumstance that is reality, everyone's probably winging "it" to survive. Dreams and life goals remain on the to-do list until forgotten. The urge to be something great will always be there. Like what I've mentioned before in one of my blog posts, we all just want to be relevant in some weird, magical way.

Me? I'd say no. I'm still halfway through my imaginary life checklist, I mean, I still haven't saved any stray cats and dogs. I know I won't be able to fully complete my bucket list because it's just impossible to be in the next High School Musical with Zac Efron, but I'll survive.

Luckily though, I have friends; wonderful, amazing, talented people who also think of me as their friend. Because of them, life is 10x better!

*cue flashback*

























So my answer is really no. I still have a lot of years to spend with my awesome friends. I can't wait to do awesome projects with these talented beings! What's even better is that I know that we'll be having the time of our lives while pursuing what we really wanna do in this life, as cliche as that may sound.

So you, go and do what you love (not referring to a person but okay!). Life is very short so better make the most out of it. We all just wanna be remembered for something and I hope what I'm doing right now counts for something. :)

P.S. Oh and, that something is actually my band's very first EP. So if you can download it (it's free!) and let us know what you think, we'll be very happy! We're currently on a gig hiatus right now since our guitarist, Marco, left for New Zealand last week, and we're transitioning to our new guitarist, Paeng!

Download it here.
Like what your hear? Like us on Facebook, follow our Tumblr, or follow us on Twitter!

Having a band and making an EP is one off my bucket list. One day, I'll blog about the rest of the stuff in my bucket list. In the meantime, why don't you tell me what's on your bucket list? :)

Popular Posts