Ad Congress 2011 Photo Dump

Back from Cam Sur and swamped with work load! I had a blast going out-of-town (12 hours away to be exact!) with my office mates. Too bad we couldn't take the train due to NPA-related concerns. We also didn't stay at Panicuason because a one way Jeep costs around 1,500 pesos. We ended up staying at this funky motel/apartelle in Naga City. I didn't learn much because we didn't had the chance to attend the talks. I'll make sure I get to attend the next one!

Oh Bigg's, you disappoint me.



200 pesos for the Baby Back Ribs meal. A little expensive for something so small. 

Survivor Naga Participants

We also went to Music Box in Magsaysay street after drinking coffee at Bean bag. I look so attractive, yes?
A lot of my office mates are really talented! We should start a band and join LAKIHAN MO LOGO nights!

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

ADOBO RICE NOMNOMNOM LAING NOMNOMNOM

LIEMPO NOMNOMNOM ITLOG NA MAALAT NOMNOMNOM

We attended ARAW Awards, but unfortunately, we didn't win any. :( 

Cottages from cargo boxes. So cool!

En route to CWC

Sad I didn't get to try wake boarding. Next year!

Where the party people at.

CWC Clubhouse

Life, Pia, Me, and Cheska by the man-made lake. 

I LOL'd.

Thank you Cheska for lending me your dress. Life and I look so pretty! :)

At the Jagermeister party! Photo by Aaron Asis.

Photo by Aaron Asis.

I got pretty drunk. Photo by Aaron Asis.

The highlight of my trip was the Crispy Pata. I got hungry just by typing those two words. Oh Tin, when will you ever learn. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts